Get a good credit rating back
Making mistakes with money is something a large number of people have done at some point in their life. Missing a deadline for paying bills, making only minimum payments on credit cards, and spending money you don’t have is a trend you don’t want to get into.
The longer this continues the more likely it is that you will find yourself taking a hard hit to your credit score. Rebuilding your credit is crucial for things like buying a house, getting a credit card, or taking out a loan.
Finding a temporary solution to your credit troubles simply postpones having to deal with a much bigger problem later on.
There is no magic solution to rebuilding credit. We need to aggressively build new credit in smart ways and move forward, without taking any steps back.
I customize a Credit Rebuilding plan with the intention of helping you reach a credit score of 650 or higher within 18 months. If you are interested in qualifying for a CMHC approved mortgage, it’s essential you have a score of 650 or higher.
It’s never too late to fix your credit history and be in good standing to borrow money.
Benefits of the Credit Rebuilding Program
- Complete and thorough assessments from our professionals from beginning to end
- Set payments that are certain to produce positive results
- Personalized programs tailored to each individual
- Pre-approved financial products
- Professionals with over 10 years of credit rebuilding experience that works
- Numerous credit rebuilding products
Things to Consider
- This is a 1-year program involving in-person and over the phone scheduled meetings.
- Clients will notice optimal results if all the components of the program are finished completely.
- The final result of credit rebuilding depends on the client’s dedication and follow-through. Making sure to avoid things like missed payments, legal action, fraud, etc.